Saturday 31 October 2009

Don't mention the 'B' word!

The Drains - Blank one...
Well it was bound to happen, the dreaded 'B' word (Blanked) has happened to me on my last to sessions. I fished the drains yesterday, I headed to an area that I don't fish too often these days. Mostly because it gets a little too much pressure than I'd like, when mooching about on Friday morning there was nobody there so I set up the rods and tried my luck. I sat patiently all day but rods remained motionless at least until I packed them away and sulked off home.

The Reservoir - Blank Two...
An early session with Al on the reservoir was planned, 3 rods baited, 3 different baits. Not a touch all day. Not even a dropped run. Like most fishermen when I don't catch, I look for who or what element to blame and I could certainly waffle on and hypothesize about why I think I've blanked for two days on the run, but I'll spare you the drivel. The highlight of the session was the bacon butties that I had for dinner :)