Friday 6 June 2008

I've unearthed a real cracker of a water

I went for a short session today at a new venue that I was interested in fishing. I set my gear up but was only there to get a feel for the water and to see if there was any other anglers there who's brains I could pick. This venue is absolutely stunning set in beautiful countryside and the water is gin clear. I will be fishing this venue a lot in the future and will only refer to it as 'The Water' This is because I don't want to publicize it too much on my blog and spoil it for myself. I've noticed from my blog statistics that a lot of my page hits come from people searching for waters that I have mentioned. I've unearthed a real cracker here and would like to keep it this way. I didn't catch anything today but I have arranged to meet Ben there and will be making a very early start tomorrow morning.